Providing Expertise in State-of-the-Art Network Design Solutions.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the telecom industry. Utilizing the latest technologies, we perform every aspect of network design and telecommunications engineering for companies nationwide. Our approach to engineering is to work collaboratively with the client to ensure that the finished product is of the highest quality and the client is happy with our deliverables.
Our telecommunications engineers
are experienced in the following:
Telecommunications engineering for outside plant facilities.
- Fiber Optics (long haul or metro) – Circuit design, network connectivity, splicing orders, demarcation plans, writing fiber acceptance testing test plans, Macro/small cell fiber backhaul, GPON networks, auditing existing outside plant facilities to identify trouble areas and optimize the plant, and providing planning and consulting services for path design.
- Radio Frequency (RF) – Modeling systems in EDX wireless to design new infrastructure or optimize existing infrastructure. This includes two-way coverage studies, and propagation studies.
- Microwave – Path Loss calculations.
Telecommunications engineering for inside plant facilities.
- Complete audit of inside plant facilities. This service includes site visits, field notes, and an AutoCAD package.
- Provisioning / design of channel bank T1 allocations.
- Transport design – SONET
- Complete Communications Rack design this includes equipment selection, provisioning, power calculations, Network One-lines, and an AutoCAD package. Eventually Telgim will have its own lab so that we can also perform Rack and Stack, as well as Factory Acceptance Testing.
- System integration
- Two-way radio system design
- Working closely with the client in a consulting manner to help them in the equipment selection / vendor selection process / system design process.